Posted to: Albany

Turkeys Spotted in Albany

This morning I spotted a group of turkeys crossing Key Route and venturing from yard to yard.  Did you know a group of turkeys is called a “rafter” or a “gang?”  I didn’t.  Until today.

Discussion

7 comments for “Turkeys Spotted in Albany”

1. Wild Turkey “gangs” – what is our world coming to?

Posted by Elena Cornish- Woodhead on Facebook | February 7, 2012, 4:04 pm
  2. I know! SERIOUSLY.

Posted by Krista Miller on Facebook | February 7, 2012, 4:16 pm
  3. That reminds me, so why did the turkey cross the road? LOL. It’s so punny I can never tell it enough.

Posted by Craig Settles on Facebook | February 7, 2012, 4:28 pm
  4. We had 8 of those turkeys in our back yard in El Cerrito on Sunday morning!

Posted by Adam Young on Facebook | February 7, 2012, 8:38 pm
  5. @ Craig Settles: hahahahaha, you are punny! @ Adam Young: omg, I just saw your pic about the turkeys! How the heck did they get in the yard? Oh, and happy early b’day!

Posted by Krista Miller on Facebook | February 7, 2012, 9:45 pm
  6. Turkeys can fly a little. Enough to hop our fence. I didn’t know this until Sunday.

Posted by Adam Young on Facebook | February 8, 2012, 6:25 am
  7. I would have loved to see that! You have so much greenery in your backyard, they must have been surprised. I saw these not far from your house so they must be making the rounds.

Posted by Krista Miller, Realtor on Facebook | February 8, 2012, 7:34 am

Welcome to East Bay Living Real Estate

Hi friends! We are Krista + Rosie, the brains behind the East Bay Living website. Powered by Berkeley Hills Realty we are a top producing real estate team working {and having fun} in Berkeley, Oakland and the surrounding areas. From buying + selling to DIY + home decor to plumber + gardener recommendations we are your one-stop-shop for all things real estate.